ACM: Association of Computing Machinery
ACM Student Chapter was inaugurated on 3rd August 2015 by Mr. Shekhar Sahasrabudhe (Chief Operating Officer for ACM India), Dr. Abhijat Vichare (Chair, ACM Pune professional chapter), Dr. Arati Dixit (Vice chair, ACM Pune professional chapter). Total 16 students and 1 faculty have registered for membership of ACM.
Various activities conducted under the chapter are:
- Mr.Sarvesh Pathak, AWS Educate Student Ambassador, delivered a webinar on the topic “AWS Educate Student” on 04/08/2020 to prepare students for job opportunities in Cloud Computing. The webinar was organized for all the students of MMCOE.
- A Webinar on Real Time Applications of Data Science & Big Data Analytics was held on 02/05/2020 by Mr. Akshay Chougle, (Senior Data Science Engineer, Medidata Solutions, USA).
- Mapathon (12/02/2019)
- Talk on Principles of Technical Writing under Distingushed Speaker Program (23/09/2017)
- Hour of Code organized by code.org. (10/12/2016)
- FastTrack - 12 hours non-stop coding (27/08/2016)
- AppIn24x7 - 24 hours non-stop coding (05/09/2015)
- Shakuntala Quiz (03/08/2015)