Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s
College of Engineering,
Karvenagar, Pune - 411052
Contact: 020-25473160 (Ext.: 241)
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
Recent Activities of IQAC
- Review of NAAC accreditation report and Action plan for quality enhancement
- Permanent affiliation from SPPU.
- Application to get status of 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act 1956.
- NBA accreditation process
- Centre of Excellence in each department.
- Establishment of ‘Center for Invention, Innovation and Incubation’ by TATA – STP – MMM.
- Facilitation of participation in media conducted surveys.