“Molding Engineering Acumen”
Training and Placement Cell in the institute plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are many more & more Engineering Colleges coming up, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. Our objective is to create industry ready professionals. We train students to be techno-economic & ethically strong candidates, when they will enter in the professional world. The Training and Placement Office has come in its inception since couple of years and is performing the following activities:-
- Well equipped Interview cabins
- Group Discussion rooms
- One big seminar hall (capacity 250)
- Computer labs, with approx 400+ PCS in single LAN for conducting online test in for recruitment process
- All the computer labs are well equipped with one best of the combination of hardware and software along with other basic facilities like uninterrupted internet connection with 100 MBPS internet connection, proper furniture and chair, LCD projector and UPS backup facility in all labs and DG (100 KVA) backup for the entire system
The Corporate Relations Division (CRD) of MM works on its mission to help every student of MM in getting the first job as well as developing further sustainable career by providing a proactive mechanism of assessment, grooming, counselling and placement support services. The entire team at MM's CRD tirelessly works at developing the Industry – Academia interaction through a well planned portfolio of activities. CRD constantly strives to provide placement opportunities to every student of Marathwada Mitra Mandal.
The CRD team ensures to slot in industry experts on campus in order to impart the inputs apart from the regular classroom teaching learning process. As a part of this Industry institute Interaction eminent personalities from various esteemed organization do visit to campus and give their valuable inputs to the budding graduates and post graduate students.
The mission of the CRD is to look for a 100% employment of all the students therefore it follows policy of ‘One Person One Job'. The students too have reciprocated to our efforts, and the selections percentage has been satisfactory. Approx 80 % of the eligible students (above 60% aggregate) of 2019-20 batch have offer letters with them. Many students from the batch took admission to pursue their higher education in reputed universities abroad.
Leading IT, ITES, Manufacturing, Automobile organizations conducted campus recruitment process for students of MMCOE in academic year 2019-20. To name a few :
IT / ITES :
- TCS, Infosys, VMware, Capgemini, LTI, Schlumberger, Zensar, Persistent, Wipro, Cognizant, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon.com, Atos Syntel, EPAM, FIS, Fiserv, Harbinger, HSBC, Live health, Mini Orange, Mithi software, Raja software, Tavisca, Techracers, Tibco, Virtusa, Webonise labs, Xoriant, Birlasoft, Aptify, CDK Global, Hitachi Solutions, Eternus, Godrej Infotech, Mindstix, Nineleaps, Prototech, Pubmatic, Angular minds and many more
CORE / Engineering :
- Volkswagen, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bosch, Siemens, Bridgestone, Renishaw, DHL, ELGI Equipment, Dana Corporation, Helical, HUDL, KOEL, Imagination technologies, Sanmar group, Hitachi Consulting, Thermax, Sterling & Wilson, ThyssenKrupp, VVDN, Vodafone, Varroc, Finearc systems, etc.
Dr. Rahul Jagtap