To acquire new knowledge and polish the existing knowledge is one of the major purposes of the institute. The outcome of this activity is publications (Research papers; conference papers, books, book chapters and other publications) by the faculty members. The faculty members of IT department publish their research work in peer-reviewed and high quality indexed journals, professional conferences.
List of Faculty Publications -
- Vijaykumar Bidve, Pakiriswamy Sarasu,Shafi Pathan,Ganesh Pakle, “Web Based Tool for Measuring Coupling in Object-Oriented Software Modules”, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.12, No.4, 2019
- Yogesh B, Gurav Pathan Mohd Shafi, Vijaykumar S Bidve, Vinod V. Kimbahune, “Group-based Authentication Methodologies”, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, Vol. 9, Issue 2,Pg. 904-913,2020
- R. Chopade and V. K. Pachghare, ‘‘Ten years of critical review on database forensics research,’’Digital Investigation., vol. 29, pp. 180–197, Jun. 2019.”
- A. Phadke, M. Kulkarni, P. Bhawalkar and R. Bhattad, "A Review of Machine Learning Methodologies for Network Intrusion Detection," 2019 3rd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC), Erode, India, 2019, pp. 272-275, doi: 10.1109/ICCMC.2019.8819748.
- V. S. Bidve, Dr. P. Sarasu “Correlation between coupling metrics values and number of classes in Java projects: A case study”, International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence (IJIMAI), August 2016. (Web of Science)
- V. S. Bidve, Dr. P. Sarasu “Coupling Measures and its Impact on Object-Oriented Software Quality” Indian Journal of Science and Technology (IJST), ISSN 0974-5645, Vol. 9(21), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i21/89912, June 2016. (Scopus)
- V. S. Bidve, Dr. P. Sarasu “Tool for Measuring Coupling in Object-Oriented Java Software”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJER), ISSN 0975-4024, Vol. 8 No 2 Apr-May 2016. (Scopus)
- S. S. Gonge, P. S. Joshi, P. R. Kuche and R. M. Chopade, "Education technology used in education for making student outcomes of engineering graduates," 2017 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), Udupi, 2017, pp. 2080-2083, doi: 10.1109/ICACCI.2017.8126152.
- V. S. Bidve, Dr. P. Sarasu “Comprehensive Survey of Coupling Metrics in Object-Oriented Software”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), ISSN 0973-4562, Vol.10 (14), March 2015. (Scopus)
- Nikhil Dhavase and A. M. Bagade “Location identification for crime & disaster events by geoparsing Twitter”, in Proc. IEEE International Conference for Convergence of Technology (I2CT-2014), April 06-08, 2014, Pune, India.(SCOPUS)